The Red Matter Omni-tools both have 4 charge levels, increasing Tool left click speed by a factor of its charge and increasing the effectiveness of all tools abilities (damage, AoE and speed) by a factor.
- Left click targeting sheep - Shears sheep
- Right click over Tree - it will chop trees and leaves in an AoE.
- Right click over Leaves - it will shear all leaves (but not wood!) in an AoE. Drops Leaves, which may be a loss, EMC-wise, compared to chopping the tree.
- Right click on Grass - it will till the dirt in an AoE.
- [Release Charge] on an entity - AoE death swing
- Pressing the [Change Mode] button will change the mode of the death swing between Slay-All and Slay-Aggro.
When the Red Katar is used as a sword it deals 23 (11.5 hearts) health points of damage, making it more powerful than the Nano Saber.
This is a shapeless recipe, so the items can be in any order.