The HV Solar Array is an upgraded version of the MV Solar Array. It produces 512 EU/t, the same as 8 MV Solar Arrays together. You must use a Glass fibre cable or HV (High Voltage) cable to get the energy, then you will need a MFSU or transformers to store it into lower tier devices. The output for the MFSU will have to be on a MV (Medium Voltage) Transformer to get Medium Voltage Electricity then to get LV (Low Voltage) you must then place a LV Transformer on one of the outputs on the MV Transformer. Otherwise you will blow up any basic machines if you have one connected to the HV or the MV. A high number or group of these Solar Arrays have the capability to power a Mass Fabricator effectively.
- 6810 Rubber (~106 Stacks)( 2270 Sticky Resin) (35 Stacks, 10 Sticky Resin)
- 5193 Refined Iron Ingots (~81 Stacks)
- 2048 Tin Ingots (32 Stacks)
- 4096 Cobblestone (64 Stacks)
- 1536 Glass (24 Stacks)
- 1536 Coal Dust (24 Stacks)
- 3597 Copper Ingots (~56 Stacks)
- 256 Planks (4 Stacks)
- 3082 Redstone Dust (~48 Stacks)
- 1 Diamond
The total EMC value of the resources needed to craft an HV Solar Array is 2,623,649.